Change schema

Milan Kolar

Hey guys. 

One thing I'm dealing with right now and it appears I'm stuck. We have 2 shows using the same schema. However midway through production one of them started changing a bit in terms of requirements from client, director etc. So I need to tweak the schema for this one a bit. Different statuses, plus some other config differences. The question is. Is it possible to change the schema after the project is created? I didn't find a way, just as well as I didn't find a way to duplicate schema. That would be super helpful too considering how annoying it is to keep creating new ones all the time.

Thanks

EDIT:

I forgot to add, that my aim is to separate these two shows, because we don't want the changes made on show2 reflected into show1

Hi Milan,

Currently it is not possible to change via the web interface after the project has been created. There is however a feature request ticket on that and another ticket on a way to duplicate a schema.

You could maybe try changing it via the API but it is not supported at the moment and you try at your own risk.

Thanks,

Mattias

• 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...