Other Task Viewing options in calendar format

Simon

Is there a way to see all of my tasks across multiple projects in a calendar view?  I know there is a team calendar and a "My tasks" but is there any way to see the My Tasks page in a spreadsheet view so I can visualize my priorities?  There is a Task Board, a Task List, but there should be a Task View to show them on a spreadsheet.

7 hours ago, Simon said:

Is there a way to see all of my tasks across multiple projects in a calendar view?  I know there is a team calendar and a "My tasks" but is there any way to see the My Tasks page in a spreadsheet view so I can visualize my priorities?  There is a Task Board, a Task List, but there should be a Task View to show them on a spreadsheet.

I'm afraid not - in the new Studio overview&Planning tools that we are looking at you will have timeline view with all artists and their assignment. Similar to Team calendar but across all projects and including rough planning bookings.

There seem to be some good things in the works for the Studio version.  Do you have any idea about the timeline for these features (6 months, a year)?  We are a small studio and like the tool but could use slightly different elements.  Do you need Beta testers?

Thanks again for your help.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Simon, we just announced this last friday: 

Me and my colleagues will start reaching out today to you and other customers who has expressed interest in the new Studio Overview/Planning features. The public release is still targeted for January but now you should be able to start evaluating it.

Archived