Client Review page not stable

Flint

Hi, 

I was soo hyped about client review, and the update came in the perfect time - we are doing a big set of commercials for Sydney based agency, when we are in Poland, and the director is currently in NYC, so I have to read and compare notes from different places and put into ftrack. I've created basic Client review for testing - send out invitation to my studio staff to check how things work. Everything worked good on my macbook with chrome. The problems started with Safari and Firefox also on Macs.  First of all with upgraded system on Safari there was no annotation tools available, and the page crashed every time we tried to make a note - it crashed and redirected to welcome page again and again. Same things in Firefox, but there we could use annotation.  It worries me a lot. In order to prove it useful it has to be bulletproof when it comes to usage. I don't even want to start debugging every single computer of my clients from all over place.  Are you guys aware of such things and what's the ETA to iron out stuff like that.  

regards

Pawel Krzeminski  

Hi,

Thank you for reporting the issues. We are committed to making client review stable and easy to use for your clients. It is not something you should have to worry about.

We found a bug which may cause the comments in client review to not load correctly. It has been resolved in ftrack 3.0.7 released to hosted sites running ftrack 3, see the release notes.

I have also looked at the issue in the screenshot but haven't been able to reproduce it. If you know the steps necessary to cause the error dialog to appear it would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Lucas

Archived