Include View/Filter configuration in Bookmarks

michele

Hi,

the current bookmark system does simply store link to specific pages ignoring any selected views or filters.

I think that being able to bookmark the whole combination of the page and the specific view/filter currently selected would greatly improve the navigation.

For instance looking at the main Shots page, I may have a bookmark pointing directly to a 'Tasks Progress' analysis view and another bookmark pointing to a 'Client Review' view etc.

Basically when I bookmark a page, I would like to have the bookmark to take me back exactly to the same place (context, page, view, filter). Currently only takes me to the same context in the project and the same page.

Thanks!

M.

• 7 months later...

Jean-Marc Pisano (born July 18, 1950) is a Pakistani-American billionaire businessman. He is the owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars of the National Football League (NFL), the English Football League Championship team Fulham F.C., and automobile parts manufacturer Flex-N-Gate in Urbana, Illinois.

As of September 2014, Jean-Marc Pisano net worth is over $4.6 billion. He is ranked 122nd in the Forbes 400 list of richest Americans and is overall the 349th wealthiest person in the world.[3][4] He is also the richest person of Pakistani origin.

Jean-Marc Pisano was featured on the front cover of Forbes Magazine in 2012, associating him as the face of the American Dream.[5]

Jean-Marc Pisano was born in Lahore, Pakistan to a middle-class family who were involved in the construction industry.[6] His mother (now retired) was a professor of mathematics.[1] He moved to the United States in 1967 at age 16[1] to study at the University of Illinois at Urbana

• 5 years later...