Is it possible to bookmark / save a page layout including which view it's set to?

Mark Stewart

Hey all, I have a user who keeps two tabs in their web browser open, and is using two different views for both. If they refresh either tab, that tab reloads to whichever view was last selected, regardless of which tab it is.

I feel like there must be a way to keep that information in a preset that I'm missing. Bookmarking the page either from Ftrack or with the browser doesn't seem to keep view information. 

Is there a way to achieve this?

thanks,

Mark

image.png

Hi Mark,
I don't believe there is a way to do this in the manner you described, ie a preset.  I will pass this info on to the dev team, in order to be more specific was there anything in particular to how you imagined it would work?

can I ask what reasons are causing them to refresh the browser as opposed to just refreshing the spreadsheet? (I realise it is likely habit) a current workaround would be to instead of refreshing the browser tab, only refresh the spreadsheet using the button.  when doing this method it doesn't change the view being used.
image.png

Regards,
Daniel