Dailies review page for Ftrack

Guest Emanuel

Guest Emanuel

Hello Everyone,

It would be great to create a page to review (ingesting the notes) the dailies, a page where you have all of the versions selected for the review with the space where to add the notes.

Let's say similar to shotgrid but keeping the same style of Ftrack. That would be really helpful !!

Does it exist a widget similar or can it be created ?

Thanks !!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Andrew, 

Thanks for your quick answer. I had a look and that is the idea that I had.

Unfortunately it cannot work for daily live reviews, here the reasons:

- It should be connected to a playlist, in this way it would update automatically with the new last versions included.

- It's not possible to add the label

- It's not possible to filter the versions per department, that would be useful in general for playlists as well. (At the moment the only way could be to order them for task type but that's not possible)

I think it can be done easily, that's not a big update. It would be great to have!!

Best

Emanuel

• 8 months later...

Hi there,

Did anything progress with this? We too are trying to figure out ways we can effectively recreate the Shotgrid Review Notes App for an ftrack dailies session. It's quite a manual process at the moment and difficult for seeing all the info you need quickly during dailies, plus being able to adjust and review all dailies notes at the end of a session before publishing.

Many thanks!

• 6 months later...