Adobe After Effects Extension

valeria

Hey guys, I have a couple of things that would really encourage my team to use the AE extension more efficiently!

When I select a composition to Publish, it would be great if there were a search tool when selecting composition, render settings and output modules.

Our facility creates content for complex video projections, so our AE projects sometimes have up to hundreds of necessary comps in them, making it an ordeal to find the right one in the list when an artist tries to publish something. 

Something to consider as well is the ability to select a specific item from the render queue, instead of being limited to the presets.

For reasons too boring to explain here,  we mostly use custom durations (not work area or length of comp) and there isn't a way to save specific durations as a preset (and it would be quite a pain to manage).

Finally, is there a way to send to the ae render-engine when publishing via the plug-in? Right now,  when you render a composition, it just ties up AE for the time that the render takes,  making me unable to work on anything else,  which is a bit counter-productive.

thanks!

Archived