Notes on multiple entities

Robinson

Currently it appears there is no system for putting a single note on multiple selected entities. 

Ex. Three shots in a sequence are all from the same angle and require the same adjustment: 003_010, 003_040, 003_075

This note must be entered individually on each shot or entered on Sequence 003 with the shots called out. 

I'd like to be able to highlight the shots and select "Add note to selected" and have that note duplicate on each entity.

• 3 weeks later...

Currently it appears there is no system for putting a single note on multiple selected entities. 

Ex. Three shots in a sequence are all from the same angle and require the same adjustment: 003_010, 003_040, 003_075

This note must be entered individually on each shot or entered on Sequence 003 with the shots called out. 

I'd like to be able to highlight the shots and select "Add note to selected" and have that note duplicate on each entity.

I just finished adding client notes one by one for 85 shots a few minutes ago. Not fun. A lot of which had the same note too. I haven't seen a way yet to do multiple Robinson, perhaps through Python, but I have not looked into it yet.

Archived