Asset Build

Hi! 

I'm totally new in ftrack, and I'm having some issues trying to understand how it works.

I'm currently working in a VFX production, which involves the work of several 3D artists. Some of the props they're going to model are going to be reused in different shots, and I'd like to add this asset to differents shots, and when the modelling work is finished, this same asset build appear as completed in every shot, but I can't find the way to do that. Don't know if there is a way to do this actually. Any help would be awesome!

Sorry if I didn't explain myself clear, english is not my first lenguage. 

Thanks in advance! 

hey,

i would say that it is not good if you use multiple builds in ftrack for one asset.

if you want to flag a 3d model as finished, then it should be only one asset build in ftrack, if the pipeline of the build runs through ftrack.
the use of the 3d model would then have to go a different way in the pipeline, which is not dependent on a flag within ftrack.

it sounds like you would like to have, some kind of checklist for vfx builds, which contain per shot the assets to be used, which you then want to check off.

greets
Marcel