Nuke Publish error new API
2 2

5 posts in this topic

Hi i am new to ftrack API. In my studio we want to integrate new Ftrack API for creating web playable content for preview. so far we are using ftrack connect and publish the file for web playable preview.

But now if i want to integrate using with new API i am getting following errors.

Please suggest where to start??

Thanks

Sri

Capture.PNG

Hi, I'm glad to see that you've been trying out the tech preview of our new integrations! For production use we still recommend focusing on the current set of integrations found under the "ftrack" menu.

As for the error you're seeing, you need to either setup your own custom location or configure a centralised storage scenario: http://ftrack.rtd.ftrack.com/en/stable/administering/configure_storage_scenario.html

Thanks a lot Mattias. i have configured the storage.

Now i can publish the script and assets using our new API.

But when i tried to publish web reviewable i am getting following errors. 

Any ways to sort it out.

TIA

Capture2.PNG

On top of my mind; does the write node that you try to make a reviewable from have an input? The publisher uses the first input of the write node to generate the web reviewable.

If that is not the issue, could you click "Open log directory" and send the ftrack_connect_pipeline.log file to support@ftrack.com and have this forum thread as reference.