Asset types -> playable component names

Remus Avram

Hi all,

form what I understand from documentation only the asset types with the playable component name  called "review_mov" are loaded in the ftrack rv review .

Is it possible to have a list of playable component names which are loaded in the ftrack rv review? 

For example if in the version there is  not a component named "review_mov", then check for the next name from the list?

Also, it would be cool if we could quick switch between components types, for example quicktimes and image sequence.

Hi,

17 hours ago, Remus Avram said:

form what I understand from documentation only the asset types with the playable component name  called "review_mov" are loaded in the ftrack rv review .

Is it possible to have a list of playable component names which are loaded in the ftrack rv review? 

Yes, it is the playable component name that you specify on the Asset type that gets picked up and played in the internal review session. Unfortunately it is not possible to specify a list, and we're aware of this being a limitation at the moment.

17 hours ago, Remus Avram said:

Also, it would be cool if we could quick switch between components types, for example quicktimes and image sequence.

I totally agree! It feels like the asset type's playable component could be re-thought and approved upon to give more flexibility both when creating and running a review session.

Archived