Time duration for Client Review session

Alberto GZ

I think would be useful can to link end date of Client Review session to end date of project. Then, this session will be available up to the end of project, or when the project status changes to Hidden.

By the moment, there are some action to change end date for multipe Client Review sessions?

Or it is possible set default duration when create a new Client Review session?

16 hours ago, AlbertoGz said:

I think would be useful can to link end date of Client Review session to end date of project. Then, this session will be available up to the end of project, or when the project status changes to Hidden.

At the moment your best option is probably to use the ftrack-python-api. You should be able to subscribe to update events when the project/review session is created and sync the dates.

1 hour ago, Mattias Lagergren said:

Unfortunately not.. I can make a feature request on this for you - you would like to keep it open until the end of the project? 

Yes. We have a lot of client review sessions per project (do it with clone), but managers in my company don't remember set a long time for first CR session before clone it.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

No news I'm afraid but we haven't closed the door on adding support for this or other features related to the expiry date of the review session (Same as project / Explicit open and close).

You can get the project end date using the ftrack-python-api, like this:

project = session.query('Project where id is "<your-project-id>"').one()
project['end_date']

Archived