Sorting Custom attributes

3 hours ago, Willem Zwarthoed said:

that works nicely. Is there also a way to sort Attribute groups in the web interface?

Unfortunately the groups cannot be sorted manually. For local installations there are options to manually layout the sidebar info tabs using JSON files. But that is an advanced technique that is not suitable for all use-cases

1 hour ago, Mattias Lagergren said:

Unfortunately the groups cannot be sorted manually. For local installations there are options to manually layout the sidebar info tabs using JSON files. But that is an advanced technique that is not suitable for all use-cases

Allright, we'll have to make do then.

Thanks!

Hi,

We are using the JSON file to edit the layout, but I changed the file (add a new attribute to projects), stop and start ftrack and the layout did not change. Is there another way to force the reload?

Thanks!

11 hours ago, sati said:

We are using the JSON file to edit the layout, but I changed the file (add a new attribute to projects), stop and start ftrack and the layout did not change. Is there another way to force the reload?

Restarting supervisord should definitely be enough for it to pick up the layout. Do you get any errors if you look at the error log, /tmp/ftrack.log ? You can also post the layout here if you want me to scan over it

Archived