Set home/start page after login
3 3

4 posts in this topic

Its possible set different start page to show after login? For example Project Manager instead MyTasks

I think start page as MyTasks is good scenario for an artist, but person with other rol, like a project manager person perhaps he wants start with other page.

I don't think you have have a custom home page, but I might be wrong.

Any project manager could just have links to different projects, since Chrome/Ftrack would remember their login details. Then they can go directly to a project.

Thanks for you reply.

My question is more about the first thing what see an user after login in FTrack site.

I think maybe a project manager wish to see Projects page or Planner page after login as the first thing, and without to be neccessary saving web-browser bookmarks.

Is this possible?

13 hours ago, AlbertoGz said:

Thanks for you reply.

My question is more about the first thing what see an user after login in FTrack site.

I think maybe a project manager wish to see Projects page or Planner page after login as the first thing, and without to be neccessary saving web-browser bookmarks.

Is this possible?

As of now it is not possible to change this,  you will always be taken to the My Tasks page.