New feature - Advanced filter queries

• 2 months later...

Hi,

These filters are really cool.

Is it (or could it be) possible to refer to the user's own id in a filter query? For example, if I input the filter query for a Shot:

children.appointments.resource_id is '72d53164-66b8-11e3-a80c-000c29912c4e'

and that gives me all the shots that have tasks that my user is assigned to, which has been requested a lot here. If instead of specifying the id, it could be something like user.id, I could share this filter globally and a lot of people would be so very happy about it.

Kat

On 6/2/2016 at 0:00 AM, katalina-w said:

Hi,

These filters are really cool.

Is it (or could it be) possible to refer to the user's own id in a filter query? For example, if I input the filter query for a Shot:

children.appointments.resource_id is '72d53164-66b8-11e3-a80c-000c29912c4e'

and that gives me all the shots that have tasks that my user is assigned to, which has been requested a lot here. If instead of specifying the id, it could be something like user.id, I could share this filter globally and a lot of people would be so very happy about it.

Kat

Hi, a follow-up on this. I've just implemented support for this feature, which we're currently reviewing. The syntax will be:

children.appointments.resource_id is "{CURRENT_USER_ID}"

If nothing critical shows up it should make it into a release soon

On 6/3/2016 at 6:21 AM, Mattias Lagergren said:

Hi, a follow-up on this. I've just implemented support for this feature, which we're currently reviewing. The syntax will be:

children.appointments.resource_id is "{CURRENT_USER_ID}"

If nothing critical shows up it should make it into a release soon

That would be perfect!

Archived