ftrack connet stopped working

Claudia

Hi,

I am trying to use the ftrack connect, but sometimes it runs and sometimes I get the attached error. I am not able to run it. I'm not sure about what may causing the problem, does anyone have an idea of how to solve? I checked my environment from Windows System and I didn't find anything that may causing problem, I don't know where I can check anymore.

Thanks,

ftrack_connect.png

Hi Mattias,

Here is the information:

ftrack connect: 0.1.18

ftrack connect package: 0.3.3

ftrack connect nuke studio: 0.2.0

ftrack connect rv: 0.1.0

Windows 7 Professional SP1

I just try opening ftrack connect with a double click in the .exe, does it need to be in a specific location?

Yes, I am running custom actions, but it is working in the other computers here.

Sometimes I get this error and after waiting some time or try opening it several times, it opens normally, it is really annoying to have to open and re-open it until it works.

Thanks,

22 minutes ago, Claudia said:

I just try opening ftrack connect with a double click in the .exe, does it need to be in a specific location?

That should be fine

22 minutes ago, Claudia said:

Yes, I am running custom actions, but it is working in the other computers here.

Perhaps try and see what happens if you disable those custom actions. Also try and see what else could be different on your computer compared to others. Do you have other applications installed or disks mounted, etc.

Archived