Delete Task overrides

tokejepsen

You should not be able to end up in this state and I've not been able to reproduce it. Do you know what steps you took to get there?

To fix it you could try and deselect / select the task type again in that dialog before saving. When trying that locally it removes it from the override group, not sure what happens if you have it in multiple though.

Do you know what steps you took to get there?

I don't know. Just noticed it today, but we haven't touched the schema in a long time. Could have anything to do with server updates?

To fix it you could try and deselect / select the task type again in that dialog before saving

This just removes it from the (default) list, but not from the overrides.

• 2 years later...

Hi,

I don't have duplicated "overrides" but the only question is : how do you delete an "Override (task types)" folder in the "Manage tasks workflow schema" window ?

I can move tasks from the "Override (task types)" folder to put them back in "Task types (default)"... but how can I delete an "Override (task types)" folder once it's empty or not ? No "Remove override" button on screen (only the "Add override" one), no right-click contextual menu, no keyboard shortcut (I tried "del", "suppr"... etc). So ? Is it only possible ? Thank you.

Ok... it disappears by itself once it's empty... but you have to close and reopen the "Manage tasks workflow schema" window... :) Sorry but I couldn't find this information anywhere ! I think it could be useful to create an "Remove override" button... to not have to empty an "Override (task types)" folder, task by task, before deleting it. Thank you.

Archived