Problem with ftrack_connect for Nuke 8 on Ubuntu 14.04

SkyKeeper

Hi

We have problem with ftrack_connect for Nuke 8 on Ubuntu. We build ftrack_conect, and it launch. But in action section (on server) "Nuke Action" is missing. Obviously guilty hook.py for nuke. Can you help to write it's hook.py? 

Nuke directory in system: /usr/local/Nuke8.0v5

Thanks

Hi,

When running Connect from source no plugins are loaded by default. You will need to install and add them separately.

We just opened up the repository containing the Nuke plugin and you can find it here: https://bitbucket.org/ftrack/ftrack-connect-nuke

We're currently working on documentation for how to run them from source and not from a built package. I'll update this thread when I have the complete steps needed to make it run.

Note: Bitbucket seem to have some problems with their web site at the moment.

Regards,

Carl

• 6 months later...

Hi,

When running Connect from source no plugins are loaded by default. You will need to install and add them separately.

We just opened up the repository containing the Nuke plugin and you can find it here: https://bitbucket.org/ftrack/ftrack-connect-nuke

We're currently working on documentation for how to run them from source and not from a built package. I'll update this thread when I have the complete steps needed to make it run.

Note: Bitbucket seem to have some problems with their web site at the moment.

Regards,

Carl

Hi,Carl,i build ftrack_connect, ftrack_connect_foundry,ftrack_connect_nuke,but have same problem,

i copy (/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ftrack_connect_nuke-0.1.4-py2.7.egg/ftrack_connect_nuke/hook/ftrack_connect_nuke_hook.py) to (/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ftrack_connect-0.1.13-py2.7.egg/ftrack_connect_resource/hook/),"Nuke Action" is OK,when I launch it ,Nuke9.0v7 is open,But the ftrack script does not appear in nuke.Why?

my computer is thinkpad-w541,not install centos,only ubuntu12.04,so only to custum install ftrack_connect, this is waste my time to build plugin ,so plz release ubuntu version!

Archived