Planning view - extension of usage

Flint

I have to say that I love planning view. It helps me control the mayhem in the studio :) 
There are few things that I would love to see in future upgrades. All of them have one thing in common. Ability to look at the bigger picture outside 1 project idea. Since I do around 5-10 TVC a month I need to mix/match people and use them as much as I can on many projects at the same time. 

- Option to share the view with normal users without  option to change.  

- Ability to book time more precisely with better visual interpretation. Right now if I don't book for entire day it is hard to see that there is a booking at all. Adding hours in the day is a good idea. I would like to book someone from 10 to 2PM and be able to visually see it and be able to read it. It is also a great info for the guys working here. To know what is coming in all-time changing environment. 

- ability to place events 

- ability to place triggers / reminders on certain situations - for example double booking or booking that is exceeding standard working hours. - all as internal msg  

- ability to see the actual workload on the days. For example : I give compositing task that I've budgeted for 2 days work - 16h, but since I don't have a crazy deadline I give the task more time - in  5 days spread he has to do 2 days work - so hes not 100% busy for this timeframe. 

Those are just my initial ideas. Any chance of making them a reality  ? 

thanks in advance 

Flint 

Archived