Paused Uploading to Ftrack Review

Austin

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Austin apologies for the delayed response here. For issues like these please feel free to contact support@ftrack.com as the team will be able to jump right in to assist you. In this instance:

* Is this still consistently happening for any media that you try to upload? Or does it only affect certain media files?
*  If so, are all users experiencing the same issue? 
* Can you let us know what is the rough size + codec of the files that are experiencing the issue?

If you can let us know how things have been this week we'll do our best to get you sorted. 

Cheers,
Andrew

Hey Andrew,

This has been consistently happening to me. It seems like if I add too many uploads at once. It freezes midway through. If I add 2 uploads at a time, the uploads complete. I usually add 8 uploads to a review. H.264 is the codec. Some uploads are a couple gigs. They are not the smallest files. It seems like the software has a timeout feature that is stopping my uploads from completing even through there is progress on the upload. 

Hi @Austin thanks for the update there. At this stage we'll need our support team to dig in here, and given we may need to request example media or recordings of the issue I've gone ahead and created a ticket for you with our team. 

Theres nothing you need to do in the meantime, but someone will reach out and you'll receive an email with next steps.

Cheers,
Andrew