getComponent

kjetilhk

Hi, I have some problems with "getComponent":

Python 2.7.4 (default, Apr  6 2013, 19:55:15) [MSC v.1500 64 bit (AMD64)] on win32Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.>>> import ftrack>>> ftrack.setup()>>> id = "0e1309ae-442a-11e4-a0aa-040123e48201">>> print ftrack.pickLocation().getComponentAvailability(id)100.0>>> component = ftrack.pickLocation().getComponent(id)Traceback (most recent call last):  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>  File "X:\programmer\programmering\python\ftrackAPI\FTrackCore.egg\FTrackCore\api\location\base.py", line 363, in getComponent  File "X:\programmer\programmering\python\ftrackAPI\FTrackCore.egg\FTrackCore\api\client.py", line 85, in wrapper  File "X:\programmer\programmering\python\ftrackAPI\FTrackCore.egg\FTrackCore\api\location\base.py", line 383, in getComponents  File "X:\programmer\programmering\python\ftrackAPI\FTrackCore.egg\FTrackCore\api\location\base.py", line 443, in _getComponentsMetadataKeyError: 'resourceIdentifier'>>>

Why do I get this errors? getComponentAvailability returns 100% so the id must be correct.

Hi,

This seems to be the same issue that was found and fixed a couple of weeks ago.

Then it was due to an outdated API that was used to communicate with the server, please make sure you use the latest available for your server by downloading a new version from your server's Settings > About page.

Let me know if you still have problems after trying the above.

Thanks,

Mattias

Archived