Unable to log in to ftrack Connect

rwood1123

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in, we'll be happy to help out here. May I confirm a few things to help us narrow down where the issue could be:

* Do you have other users in your studio using ftrack connect who encounter the same issue, or does it only appear to be your user with this issue?
* What machine are you using? Do you happen to have access to another machine with ftrack connect, and if so does it present the same issue when trying to log in there?
* I see you're on Mac OS, can you let us know what version of OSX you are running?

Let us know and we'll do our best to advise further. 

Cheers,
Andrew

Hey Andrew,

• I'm the only user on the account, so I haven't been able to try from another user's log in
  • I'm using a 2017 MacBook Pro, but I also tried installing and logging in on a 2019 Mac Pro and yes, encountered the same result
  • The OSX version on the MacBook Pro is 12.0.1 - the Mac Pro is also running this same OSX version - so this could potentially be the problem? I do have access to a PC as well that I can try to log in on

Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 11.09.10 AM.jpg

Hi there, 

Thanks for the update there and the additional info. The Mac OS version shouldn't be an issue as it is compatible with Monterey, though interesting to know you get the same issue on a different machine with the same OS. It would be great if we can rule this out by testing on your Windows PC, however if that doesn't work would you mind dropping us a mail at support@ftrack.com, as our support team can then request specific logs that we'll need to dive into things further. 

Keep us posted. 

Cheers,

Andrew