modify contents of user screen....

cb_ftrack

Hi All! When I log in as a user, I see what's in the PNG attached called "user_screen.png".  (Which is the "my task view" ) I’m still confused how I modify what's shown on this screen? I'd like to show diff columns and for them to be able to group by task. I know how to create dashboards and views as my admin login, but I don't understand how to modify this view that all the users see when they log in?

Also, when the users are using the task board to drag stuff to different status, is there a way to change the status options on that? For example, if I drag a task (as a user) from "not started" to "in progress" a window pops up that lets me choose from "in progress" or "needs review". Is there a way to add to those options?

user_screen.png

As far as I know, the particular UI in your screenshot cannot be customized like that. To a large extent, you can get similar functionality in the Overview, using a cross-project view to show all the tasks to which you're assigned. That interface is built on our newer web framework and does allow showing certain attributes and complex filters.

For customizing the status-column mapping on the Task board, see the entry in system settings detailed here:

https://help.ftrack.com/en/articles/1040455-setting-up-task-boards