Reports filtering with disabled users is not working

Luigi

As a Producer/PM it can be that I need to check the timetracking reports after the end of a project.
If artists are already gone and the user is disabled from IT I'm not able to filter anymore the deactivated user.

It would be helpful to receive from your side a solution, to solve this problem, since security wise IT needs to deactivate the user after his/her contract is expiring and we can not keep all users active license wise.

Thanks,

Luigi

This is the "Time tracking" report and that you're not able to filter on Inactive users? From what I can see they are visible but you might need to "scroll" and find them.

As of now you would have to enable them temporarily again to see their logged hours but I do understand the problem. But I can add a "bug" ticket for this 

Yes. In the "Time tracking" report, only active users are visible and exportable in an excel sheet.

If it is not a bug it's designed wrong!

There should be a way to make a report at the end of a production without that the status of a user (or license amount on smaller companies) is becoming a bottle neck.

Hi Luigi

Yes. In the "Time tracking" report, only active users are visible and exportable in an excel sheet.

Are you sure about this? If I test on my local machine inactive users that have logged time will show up as well. They are however not possible to select in the User filter (we're reviewing a potential fix for this).

• 2 months later...

Archived