ftrack expands to Asia with dedicated support in China

Sevag Chamelian

We're delighted to announce we have expanded support to Asia-Pacific with new hires in sales and customer support in China.

“Over the last year demand in ftrack has rapidly increased in the Asian markets,” says Fredrik Limsater, CEO of ftrack. “With local presence in China, we extend our much-loved support to the ever-increasing demand in this region. I am excited that we offer dedicated support in China and we expect the team to grow further in the near future.”

Nikk Mitchell, originally from Canada and now based in Hangzhou joins ftrack as a Sales Representative and has extensive experience in virtual reality and video game production. “We’ve had fantastic response from local creative studios by introducing ftrack to their pipeline,” says Nikk Mitchell. “Having lived in China for ten years and worked in VR for five years, I hope to add a friendly face to support ftrack’s growth in China.”

Eddie Wang joins the Customer Support team bringing with him a background in customer services and information systems. “Everyone at ftrack has been really inviting and friendly. I’m looking forward to help studios improve their production tracking with ftrack.”

Both Eddie and Nikk are bilingual in Chinese and English and are located in Hangzhou, China.

Archived