Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'browser ui'.
Hi, maybe I'm doing it wrong, but since sometimes it worked, I would like to ask you for help. I started ordering "asc" and "desc" in the browser UI query field in the version view link like "%_comp_%" order by link asc but the query was not ordering anything. I tried in the task query in the task view like in your example name = "animation" order by end_date desc but the query did not order anything I tried then with offsetting and limiting versions in the browser UI in the version view link like "%_comp_%" limit 10 The first time it worked for a second, showing just the first 10 results. After I changed the limit to 15 the result was 0 By changing the query limit back to 10 the result was still 0