All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Last week
  3. thanks a lot, that makes sense!
  4. Hi @TTT there's no need to install it locally to each machine. This event can be easily hosted on a central network folder and mapped into the FTRACK_CONNECT_PLUGIN_PATH Hope it helps. L.
  5. Hi @John Su, the path is resolved through an event available in ftrack_connect itself and called resolve.py If the path is red is possible that your structure cannot be properly initialised and hence not be resolved. You can try adding more logs into the resolve.py and see if anything is off. Please send us , either here or through support (depending on how sensible the information are) and we'll look further into it. Hope it helps. Cheers. L.
  6. It's worth mentioning that the path is 100% available by "location.get_component_availability()" even though it's red.
  7. Hi Marcell, The possibility to add attachments to the notes is not present, at the moment, in the new Review interface.If you need this, there's a possibility to switch back to earlier Review, in System Settings/Review/Settings.The possibility to attach will make it into new Review as well.Can't say exactly when, but will do my best to update here when we have more information. Regards, Johan
  8. Hi Chris, Thanks for your input. We do have a feature request for this here: https://trello.com/c/wOZVKZED/53-sequence-review Unless you already have voted, please do. Is it ok if I add your feedback to the request? Regards, Johan
  9. Hello, I just attached a file as a component to a version but it shows up red in the browser. I did some googling and found this thread: forum.ftrack.com/topic/167-location-path-is-red/ But it doesn't solve my problem. The structure I used can be reproduced using: (Sorry the real code is inside intranet I have no way to bring it out): class ConfigurationiStructure(StandardStructure): def _get_parts(self, component): return ['play', 'asset_a', 'v003'] And the way I'm using the structure is, location.structure = ConfigurationStructure() version.create_component( r'd:\test_upload.jpg', {'name': 'ftrackreview-image'}, location=location ) Also I noticed that when I click Review button in the component, the review page shows up but with an error "A server error occurred. Please try again or contact support.” and it fails to load any media. Any help would be appreciated
  10. Invited! Regards, Johan
  11. We're currently using a custom number attribute for FPS but during our latest project we noticed that the number attribute type seems to round of the amount of decimal points to 2 which caused some issues for us as the project was running at 23.976 FPS and fTrack rounded it of to 23.98 FPS. Is there a reason for the limit of 2 decimal points and is there a way around that without having to switch to a text type attribute? If we have to switch our FPS attribute to a text type will it keep the values it had for all existing and old projects or will it be erased/reset?
  12. Hi John, No problems. Thanks for updating. Regards, Johan
  13. Could I have an invite please? andreas@artjail.com Thanks!
  14. It would be most useful to be able to have clips plays through when loaded into the client review the same as in Web Player. An option to move to next clip in options drop down, so would have: loop, single play and play next.
  15. Hi Phil, Thanks for your feedback. We are looking at enhancements on this. I have added your input to the request. Regards, Johan
  16. Hi Jules, Can't give any exact time for this right now. But will do my best to update here, as soon as I have more information. Regards, Johan
  17. Hi Laura, The possibility to make changes to objects is set with the permission "Update objects (sequence,shot,task)".If it's disabled you should get the message "Permission denied". Regards, Johan
  18. Oh it refers to Session.pick_location() I think. Sorry for my clumsy question.
  19. Hello, when configuring location, the priority property can be specified as mentioned in the doc(http://ftrack-python-api.rtd.ftrack.com/en/stable/locations/tutorial.html😞 # Set a priority which will be used when automatically picking locations. # Lower number is higher priority. location.priority = 30 My question is, what does "picking location" mean? i.e when and how does this happen? Cheers.
  20. Hi Ftrack Team, In the new version of ftrack Studio (Local installation - 4.2.2.46) at the Client Review, the file upload option disappeared. Is it possible to get file upload back in a newer version as an option in the review Session dashboard or as a global config? This would be important for us because we would like to totally eliminate e-mail communication. With file upload, clients could send us new layouts, fonts, music, and any other assets. Please consider this, I know that the file upload still exists under the hood, because I can upload anything as a reply from the studio dashboard. Thank you, Marcell
  21. Hi, I will transfer this to the support channel. And update you there. Regards, Johan
  22. Hi there, That should reflect notes on the task. Could you please verify that? Regards, Johan
  23. Hi Remus, as of now it is not possible to do this but using the API and event listeners you could achieve a workaround to achieve what you are looking for. E.g. listening to ftrack.update events for when a new asset is published and sending a Message to the supervisor. The message can pop up in the Inbox or sent as a mail. Let me know if you want to work in this direction and if I can help you more
  24. HI @JPrydz thanks for helping me on the first questions. I attached the log above. let me know whether that helps. T
  25. Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to locked the gantt view, in order to avoid having tasks moved by mistake. Thanks for your help, Laura
  26. Earlier
  27. Hi there, Could you please have a look at the log for Connect? And see what it says. You can find it in the Connect menu, under About/Open log directory. Also, please try to run the script outside of Connect and see if it works. Regards, Johan
  28. Hi Phil, Thanks for your input and feedback on this. I have added this information into the request. Regards, Johan
  1. Load more activity